Upgrade from Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac
- If Apple Mail is open, close it.
- In Outlook, choose File→Import from the menu bar.
- Select Information from Another Application and then click the right-arrow button at the lower-right corner of the dialog.
- Accept the default (all check boxes selected) and then click the right-arrow button.
- Click Finish.
2) Imports Apple iCal calendar events and to-do entries into Outlook (both use W3C standard calendar events in the .ics file format)
- In Apple iCal, choose File→Export.
- Name your exported file, choose a location that you can easily remember, and then click the Export button.
- In Outlook, press Command-2 to display the Outlook Calendar.
- Drag the file you exported from iCal into the Outlook Calendar.
3) Import Apple Address Book to Outlook (both use W3C standard vCard files)
- In Apple Address Book, select all contacts that you want to bring to Outlook’s Contact manager.
- Drag the selected contacts to the desktop.
- In Outlook, press Command-3 to display Outlook Contacts.
- Drag the vCard into the list of Outlook contacts.If you had groups in Apple Address book, the group members are given the same category and are not put into an Outlook group.