1. Superior Protection: Kaspersky sets a new standard in endpoint security. Our malware
scanning engine is faster and more effective than ever, and the cloud-based Kaspersky
Security Network delivers real time protection against new threats. Combined, these
offer the most advanced technology available in the war against cybercrime.
2. Power of the Cloud: Every day, tens of millions of samples from around the globe
help us deliver an immediate response to new threats through the Kaspersky Security
Network. This Real Time cloud-assisted intelligence is used to keep you protected even
before threats materialize.
3. Comprehensive and Flexible Controls: Application Start-Up and Privilege Controls,
granular Device Controls and Web Content Filtering are just a few of the many
centralized, IT-friendly features you need to manage your policies effectively.
4. Optimized Support for Virtual Environments: Kaspersky’s agentless technology
automatically recognizes virtual machines in the corporate administration structure.
Load balancing keeps your virtual systems running at high efficiency and avoids
5. Feature-rich Centralized Management: Kaspersky Security Center delivers true
security management and control through a single administrative tool. Physical and
virtual security, multiple operating systems, hardware platforms and even mobile
devices are all managed from one easy-to-use command center.
Adopting new technologies makes businesses more competitive, agile and profitable.
But there can be a price – the risk of introducing dangerous cyber-threats into your
organisation. Keep ahead of emerging threats and protect your IT environment with
intelligent security solutions from the leading anti-malware experts at Kaspersky.
Here are the top 10 reasons why Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows leads
the field in corporate malware protection!
Talk to your solution provider, and discover why so many organizations like yours are
switching to Kaspersky for their corporate security!
6. Supporting the Broadest Array of Platforms: Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers
flexible solutions for the most complex networks in the world. Windows, Netware, Linux,
Mac, VMware, Citrix, Lotus Notes/Domino, Exchange, Android, Blackberry, Symbian,
Windows Mobile – whatever you’re using, in any combination, Kaspersky has you
7. Technical Support and Expertise: At Kaspersky we don’t “outsource” our corporate
support. When you call Kaspersky, you’re talking to our local, trained engineers.
Standard support is free and fast, and true expertise is always at hand.
8. Innovative Architecture: Because we build our own software from scratch, rather than
acquiring other technologies and trying to force them into our solutions, all Kaspersky
products work in harmony together. The result is a solution with a light resource
footprint – agile, efficient and easy to deploy.
9. Trusted by IT Industry Leaders: Companies like Microsoft, IBM, Checkpoint, Juniper and
over 130 more IT innovators use Kaspersky code in the products they bring to market.
Chances are you’re using Kaspersky technology in your organization right now!
10. A Broad and Growing Customer Base: Protecting almost 400,000,000 endpoints
globally, with around 50,000 more each day, Kaspersky is the fastest growing antimalware
product in the world.